Una semana en la selva
A few months ago, I signed up for the travelling classroom including the new option of a week in the jungle. I thought it was going to be good, but I couldn´t imagine it would be this good. First of all, the cabañas are beautiful : they are brand new, made out of organic wood and you basically sleep outside because the biggest part of the walls are made of netting. There are barrely other tourists, what really gives you the feeling of ´being away´. The classes are good and the excursions, which take place after class, are just amazing. In only one week I have made two trekkings through the jungle, I have seen an animal rescue center, I learned how to use Quichea weapons and got to know their traditions, I went intertubing and jumped out of a huge tree into River Napo. It was probably the best week of my life and that is why I´m going back to the jungle for a month! I highly recommend this to every other student who would like to be ´away´ for once and who appreciates nature. No doubt that you will have the time of your life as well!
"My sisters and I spent 4 weeks at the Academia de Espanol Surpacifico, in Ecuador. It was a lovely experience! The teachers were wonderful: well-prepared, organized, and patient. The school provided good host families for all of the students and had many fun activities. The director, Manuel, is kind and caring and takes a real interest in providing for all the students."
- Marin Tollefson
SURPACIFICO SPANISH SCHOOL
If you want to learn Spanish correctly in a relaxing and professional atmosphere, come to SURPACIFICO SPANISH SCHOOL. Our Spanish Immersion program is approved by the Ecuadorian Ministry of Education and has “Bildungsurlaub” recognition for German students. The combination of spectacular scenery, a pleasant climate and the special cultural warmth of the Ecuadorian people will make your stay unforgettable.
Our teachers with many years of experience will make you feel comfortable from the first minute. Their professional and diverse teaching methods will be specially adapted to your own needs and expectations.
Enjoy your classes in our new building in a very nice and safe area of Manta. The classes will take place in one of our intimate classrooms, on our spectacular rooftop with a dramatic view or even at the school’s outdoor pool.
With additional activities inside and outside of the school we guarantee a lot of fun and joy while improving your Spanish.
- Small group classes (2-6 persons)
- Individual one-on-one classes
- Flexible scheduling according to your needs
- Classes begin each Monday (ask for other starting days)
- Placement tests are available for those with previous experience in Spanish
- Beginners are happily accepted
- Qualified teachers with many years of experience
- Books, teaching materials and videos provided
- Guaranteed communicative method is characterized by rapid progress in real life conversations combined with the intensive study of grammar, vocabulary, reading and pronunciation
- Official certificate of participation
- Home-stays with carefully selected families include 2 meals per day, and a private bedroom
- Fully furnished student’s apartment in the school
- Out-of-class experiences with your teachers such as: visits to national parks, beaches and nearby islands, boat trips, water sports, country excursions, and horseback riding (these activities are optional)
- Extra services such as airport transportation (Manta and Guayaquil), money exchange, hotel reservations, ticket purchases, mail, fax and telephone service as well as general/tourist information, advice and suggestions
- Additional activities, such as Ecuadorian cooking classes and tropical dance classes (Salsa, Merengue, Cumbia, etc.) are included
- Free access to the school’s outdoor pool and whirlpool
- Free internet service (Wi-Fi)
- No age limit
- No special student visa is needed